his watch features:
- Stainless steel case & bezel ENTIRELY CLAD/COATED IN BLACK RUBBER, this is accomplished by a complex vulcanization process that leaves the watch with a matte black rubber coating, giving the watch a unique feel & look. The rubber also provides an additional layer of protection against impacts.
- Matte black dial.
- Matte & polished applied stainless steel hour markers with luminous center fill.
- Matte stainless steel rimmed skeleton hour & minute hands with luminous filled tips.
- Black rubber strap with 2 integrated black ceramic elements engraved with the"ULYSSE NARDIN" brand name on each.
- Chronograph/Stopwatch functions:
- Large central seconds hand.
- 30 minutes counter sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position.
- 12 hour counter sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position. The sub-dial indications are featured on half the sub-dial only, with the shorter end of the hand (red tipped) indicating the hours from 10-3 & the longer end of the hand (blue tipped) indicating the hours from 3-9
- Continuous small seconds sub-dial located at the 3 o'clock position.
- Small seconds sub-dial at the 3 o'clock position.
- Date window located between the 4 & 5 o'clock position.
- Ulysse Nardin Caliber UN-35, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 57 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 42 hours. The rotor has a ruthenium (black) finish & is visible through the case back.
This watch is also known as: 353923C