As the temperature heats up, so do watch summer styles - and the opportunity to impress those you know with a new timepiece in your repertoire. These watches are excellent conversation starters and complement well with this year's summer wardrobe colors. We'll share with you what's trending now in the world of watches (featuring brands like Omega, Corum & Tudor) showcasing pieces that are both hitting the catwalks and carrying a status of their own that seems to transcend time itself. Let's get started, shall we?
Elegant with a legendary status of their own, these formal watches are built to withstand the scrutiny of a black tie affair and carry an unearthly weight all their own.
- Corum Admiral's Cup GMT Stainless Steel watch - This classic beauty bears a rich ebony black wristband that adds just the right texture against a black tie suit. It also looks sharp for those who prefer smaller-sized faces.
- Omega Speedmaster Legende watch - Legend has it that the watches from this brand have been worn by James Bond himself! A piece that performs as impressive as it looks with a calendar and chronograph. Bold enough to compliment formal attire…and be worn by “007” in a variety of settings.
- Tudor Prince Oysterdale watch - High-quality stainless steel with plated gold matches a variety of skin tones. An ideal style choice for longevity, too. Also complements black, grey, and white suits for the summertime.
Great summer style definitely belongs in the office and in board rooms. These timepieces showcase cool shades of white, navy and gray without compromising the beautiful look of a great watch brand accessory.
- Corum Admiral's Cup White Dial - Stone white shades are in this year, and this watch is an ideal complement to your summer business outfits. It also provides a fresh nautical take on the whole conceptual look and feel of the summer business suit, as well as more casual polo and chino outfits for the daily grind.
- Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver- Who said that functional couldn't be stylish? This exceptional watch contains a titanium dial and is water resistant for up to 300 meters, and the time is ensured to remain accurate up to those depths too for a reading you can count on underwater.
- Tudor Black Bay Heritage Automatic Black Dial watch - The cool navy hues offer a fresh take on this watch that are ideal for pulling off in hot temperatures, and the aged leather delivers a dressy look for those who aren't fans of metal wristed watch bands for their day to day needs.
In a world where details matter, people will appreciate the quality of watch that you wear in off-work outings or informal settings like going to the movies, the pub, and visits with friends and family. Here are a few choices that will make you look great and be the talk of those around you in those situations:
- Corum TI Bridge Titanium watch Limited Edition - Simple, practical, and elegant, this Corum watch sends just the right message for a gentleman during casual affairs. Its titanium construction and rubber wristband is durable, and with a water resistant depth of 50 meters, it's not a bad watch to bring with you during your next fishing or golf outing.
- Omega Seamaster Teak Grey Dial GMT Chronograph Black Leather - Bearing water resistance at 150 meters, this Omega Seamaster houses similar prowess as the other models without feeling like your watch might overwhelm someone. Black leather ensures that your wrist will maintain the wearing comfort you seek as well.
- Tudor Fastrider Blackshield Watch - Another watch in low-key colors, this model provides similar benefits as Corum's business casual watch in the timekeeping format that most Tudor wearers are familiar with. The steel is PVD treated, and water resistance is also up to 150 meters.
Which watch style speaks to you the loudest? It just might reflect your interests! And you can be certain that when one of these watches show up at the next summer jam, it will turn heads for years to come down the road.